One of my New Years Resolutions is to read (a minimum of) 52 books in 2015. To make this a fun challenge rather than an "omg i'm behind on my reading" guilt trip I have put together the challenge below.
If you'd like to join me I'll be tweeting and blogging every week. Leave a comment on the blog post or tweet your chosen book using #WSreadingchallenge and tag @word_scribbler too. I'd love to see which books you choose!
1. A book with 'Winter' in the title. THIS WEEK :)
2. A book set on or by the sea/ocean.
3. A book with a red cover.
4. A book with a colour in the title.
5. A book with 'Love' in the title.
6. A book that has been made into a movie or tv show.
7. A book recommended by a friend.
8. A book set in a place you want to visit.
9. A classic.
10. A book set in a city.
11. A book with an orange cover.
12. A book with 'Spring' in the title.
13. A memoir.
14. A book written by a UK author.
15. A collection of short stories.
16. A book with food in the title.
17. A book set in your favourite place.
18. A book your mum loves.
19. A book with a yellow cover.
20. A trilogy.
21. A book with 'Summer' in the title.
22. A book with a music industry theme/musician character.
23. A book that was originally written in a different language.
24. A book everyone has read but you.
25. A book where the main character has your dream job.
26. A book with a green cover,
27. A book set in France.
28. A book with a film industry theme/character.
29. A book set in your hometown.
30. A book by one of your favourite authors.
31. A book set in Italy.
32. A book with a blue cover.
33. A book set in London.
34. A book about a road trip/journey.
35. A book with a one-word title.
36. A book set in the countryside.
37. A book with 'Autumn' in the title.
38. A book with a purple cover.
39. A book set in New York.
40. A book with a number in the title.
41. A book with an animal on the cover.
42. A 'banned book'.
43. A book that was published the year you were born.
44. A book set in Los Angeles.
45. A book with a black and white cover.
46. A book with 'Chocolate' in the title.
47. A book published this year.
48. A book set at Christmas time.
49. A book by an author with the same first name as you.
50. A book with snow on the cover.
51. A book you learned about because of this challenge.
52. Reread your favourite book.
My chosen book for week 1 is - Winter Wonderland by Belinda Jones . What are you reading?