Last week, as one of my New Years Resolutions, I started a 52 book reading challenge for 2015 (1 book per week for a year). To make it more fun I've made the list below and I'll be blogging and tweeting every week. It would be great if you'd join me! Maybe discover some new books you'd like to read? You don't have to join in every week if you're unable to, just join in on the weeks you can :) Leave a comment on the weekly blog post and/or tweet your chosen book that week using #WSreadingchallenge and tag @word_scribbler too. I'd love to see which books you choose!
1. A book with 'Winter' in the title. I READ Winter Wonderland by Belinda Jones . REVIEW UP SOON!
2. A book set on or by the sea/ocean. THIS WEEK I'm reading The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen SEE BELOW FOR MORE INFO
3. A book with a red cover.
4. A book with a colour in the title.
5. A book with 'Love' in the title.
6. A book that has been made into a movie or tv show.
7. A book recommended by a friend.
8. A book set in a place you want to visit.
9. A classic.
10. A book set in a city.
11. A book with an orange cover.
12. A book with 'Spring' in the title.
13. A memoir.
14. A book written by a UK author.
15. A collection of short stories.
16. A book with food in the title.
17. A book set in your favourite place.
18. A book your mum loves.
19. A book with a yellow cover.
20. A trilogy.
21. A book with 'Summer' in the title.
22. A book with a music industry theme/musician character.
23. A book that was originally written in a different language.
24. A book everyone has read but you.
25. A book where the main character has your dream job.
26. A book with a green cover,
27. A book set in France.
28. A book with a film industry theme/character.
29. A book set in your hometown.
30. A book by one of your favourite authors.
31. A book set in Italy.
32. A book with a blue cover.
33. A book set in London.
34. A book about a road trip/journey.
35. A book with a one-word title.
36. A book set in the countryside.
37. A book with 'Autumn' in the title.
38. A book with a purple cover.
39. A book set in New York.
40. A book with a number in the title.
41. A book with an animal on the cover.
42. A 'banned book'.
43. A book that was published the year you were born.
44. A book set in Los Angeles.
45. A book with a black and white cover.
46. A book with 'Chocolate' in the title.
47. A book published this year.
48. A book set at Christmas time.
49. A book by an author with the same first name as you.
50. A book with snow on the cover.
51. A book you learned about because of this challenge.
52. Reread your favourite book.
My chosen book for week 2 is - The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
This is a Young Adult Contemporary Romance
Colby may be just a small holiday beach town for the tourists, but for Emeline it's home.
It looks like its going to be another typical summer there with her gorgeous high-school sweetheart, Luke - until a New York filmmaker and her ambitious assistant Theo check in. They're obviously after a story. But, when getting the locals to talk proves tricky, Theo decides they need a guide and he's got his eye on Emeline...
Can Emeline decide where her loyalties, and her heart, truly lie before the summer ends?
What are you reading for week 2 ? A book set on or by the sea/ocean.
quote source book cover source