My chosen book this week is a romance novel, Paris for One by Jojo Moyes.
Book blurb - Paris for One by Jojo Moyes
Bestselling author Jojo Moyes brings us a charming and heart-warming short story in association with Quick Reads.
Nell is twenty-six and has never been to Paris. She has never even been on a weekend away with her boyfriend. Everyone knows she is just not the adventurous type.
But, when her boyfriend doesn't turn up for their romantic mini-break, Nell has the chance to prove everyone wrong.
Alone in Paris, Nell meets the mysterious moped-riding Fabien and his group of carefree friends. Could this turn out to be the most adventurous weekend of her life?
If you want to join in with my reading challenge this week you can read the same book as me (info/purchase links are on the right), or choose from your own bookshelves or local library/bookshop. If you do want to join in please leave a comment below this blog post with the book you're reading and/or tweet your chosen book tagging me @word_scribbler . Share this blog post with other book lovers, tell them what book(s) you're currently reading and discover new books to read :)
1. A book with 'Winter' in the title. I READ Winter Wonderland by Belinda Jones. REVIEW
2. A book set on or by the sea/ocean. I READ The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen.
3. A book with a red cover. I READ Waking the Witch by Kelley Armstrong .
4. A book with a colour in the title. I LISTENED TO the audiobook of The Red Necklace by Sally Gardner (read by Tom Hiddleston!) :)
5. A book with 'Love' in the title. I READ A Very Accidental Love Story by Claudia Carroll.
6. A book that has been made into a movie or tv show. I READ Insurgent by Veronica Roth AND Paper Towns by John Green.
7. A book recommended by a friend. I READ Looking for Alaska by John Green.
8. A book set in a place you want to visit. I READ The Apartment in Rome by Penny Feeny AND The Travelling Tea Shop by Belinda Jones.
9. A classic. I READ Far From The Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy.
10. A book set in a city. I READ A Week In December by Sebastian Faulks.
11. A book with an orange cover. I READ Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury.
12. A book with 'Spring' in the title. I READ Promises of Spring by Jenny Lane.
13. A memoir / autobiography or similar. I READ On Writing by Stephen King.
14. A book written by a UK author. I READ Rivers of London by Ben Aaronovitch.
15. A collection of short stories. I READ LOL (a romantic comedy anthology).
16. A book with food in the title. I READ Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher.
17. A book set in your favourite place. I'M READING Paris for One by Jojo Moyes.
18. A book your mum loves.
19. A book with a yellow cover.
20. A trilogy.
21. A book with 'Summer' in the title.
22. A book with a music industry theme/musician character.
23. A book that was originally written in a different language.
24. A book everyone has read but you.
25. A book where the main character has your dream job.
26. A book with a green cover,
27. A book set in France.
28. A book with a film industry theme/character.
29. A book set in your hometown.
30. A book by one of your favourite authors.
31. A book set in Italy.
32. A book with a blue cover.
33. A book set in London.
34. A book about a road trip/journey.
35. A book with a one-word title.
36. A book set in the countryside.
37. A book with 'Autumn' in the title.
38. A book with a purple cover.
39. A book set in New York.
40. A book with a number in the title.
41. A book with an animal on the cover.
42. A 'banned book'.
43. A book that was published the year you were born.
44. A book set in Los Angeles.
45. A book with a black and white cover.
46. A book with 'Chocolate' in the title.
47. A book published this year.
48. A book set at Christmas time.
49. A book by an author with the same first name as you.
50. A book with snow on the cover.
51. A book you learned about because of this challenge.
52. Reread your favourite book.
My chosen book for week 17 is - Paris for One by Jojo Moyes.
What are you reading for week 17?
A book set in your favourite place.