Zoe Collins has a dark and terrible secret that she dares confess to no one. But one day she hears of a criminal on death row who knows all about secrets. And lies. And betrayal. Desperate to confide in someone, Zoe picks up a pen.
These are the letters she wrote.
If you want to join in with my reading challenge this week you can read the same book as me (info/purchase links are on the right), or choose from your own bookshelves or local library/bookshop. If you do want to join in please leave a comment below this blog post with the book you're reading and/or tweet your chosen book tagging me @word_scribbler . Share this blog post with other readers, tell them what book(s) you're currently reading and discover new books :)
1. A book with 'Winter' in the title. I READ Winter Wonderland by Belinda Jones. REVIEW
2. A book set on or by the sea/ocean. I READ The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen.
3. A book with a red cover. I READ Waking the Witch by Kelley Armstrong .
4. A book with a colour in the title. I LISTENED TO the audiobook of The Red Necklace by Sally Gardner (read by Tom Hiddleston!) :)
5. A book with 'Love' in the title. I READ A Very Accidental Love Story by Claudia Carroll.
6. A book that has been made into a movie or tv show. I READ Insurgent by Veronica Roth AND Paper Towns by John Green.
7. A book recommended by a friend. I READ Looking for Alaska by John Green.
8. A book set in a place you want to visit. I READ The Apartment in Rome by Penny Feeny AND The Travelling Tea Shop by Belinda Jones.
9. A classic. I READ Far From The Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy.
10. A book set in a city. I READ A Week In December by Sebastian Faulks.
11. A book with an orange cover. I READ Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury.
12. A book with 'Spring' in the title. I READ Promises of Spring by Jenny Lane.
13. A memoir / autobiography or similar. I READ On Writing by Stephen King.
14. A book written by a UK author. I READ Rivers of London by Ben Aaronovitch.
15. A collection of short stories. I READ LOL (a romantic comedy anthology).
16. A book with food in the title. I'M READING Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher.
17. A book set in your favourite place.
18. A book your mum loves.
19. A book with a yellow cover.
20. A trilogy.
21. A book with 'Summer' in the title.
22. A book with a music industry theme/musician character.
23. A book that was originally written in a different language.
24. A book everyone has read but you.
25. A book where the main character has your dream job.
26. A book with a green cover,
27. A book set in France.
28. A book with a film industry theme/character.
29. A book set in your hometown.
30. A book by one of your favourite authors.
31. A book set in Italy.
32. A book with a blue cover.
33. A book set in London.
34. A book about a road trip/journey.
35. A book with a one-word title.
36. A book set in the countryside.
37. A book with 'Autumn' in the title.
38. A book with a purple cover.
39. A book set in New York.
40. A book with a number in the title.
41. A book with an animal on the cover.
42. A 'banned book'.
43. A book that was published the year you were born.
44. A book set in Los Angeles.
45. A book with a black and white cover.
46. A book with 'Chocolate' in the title.
47. A book published this year.
48. A book set at Christmas time.
49. A book by an author with the same first name as you.
50. A book with snow on the cover.
51. A book you learned about because of this challenge.
52. Reread your favourite book.
My chosen book for week 16 is - Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher.
What are you reading for week 16?
A book with food in the title.